This Week in Vancouver Real Estate
- Listing counts in all categories are low, low, low.
- Most new listings coming on to the market are re-listed properties that did not sell in 2016.
- Traffic at Open Houses increasing.
- Multiple offers in the Condo market have made a resurgence due to low inventory.
- The odd multiple offer sale in the Detached market, as long as the listing price is discounted from peak prices of 2016.
- It's too soon to tell if the recent increased market activity is a blip or a trend. (It is typical to see more market activity in the weeks surrounding Chinese New Year.)
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.