- Listing counts in all categories are low, low, low.
- Most new listings coming on to the market are re-listed properties that did not sell in 2016.
- Traffic at Open Houses increasing.
- Multiple offers in the Condo market have made a resurgence due to low inventory.
- The odd multiple offer sale in the Detached market, as long as the listing price is discounted from peak prices of 2016.
- It's too soon to tell if the recent increased market activity is a blip or a trend. (It is typical to see more market activity in the weeks surrounding Chinese New Year.)